Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gosh.

I just wrote a really long post and it deleted:( Well I finally got a new laptop so I'm back into the internet world on full affect. Maybe now Ill know what random people are talking about when refering to the news. I felt like a complete dumbass when a lady was talking to me about the oil spill in the ocean, two days later after the fact, and Im like whattt?????? LOL yes I turned my cable off to, just another $50 dollar bill for shit i prob. don't need to be watching anyway. Once I graduate I'll grant myself the luxury of getting cable, internet is good for now. Newaiz its sunday morning, and Im here at whole foods, chillen w. time till 1130 then its off to work! I love my job so its all good, so many opportunities, its just my thing. I could deff. see myself working within the fashion industry for the rest of my life! I enjoy putting outfits together for people, helping them, conversating w. my customers, just the whole sales experience is awesome. I also can become a buyer for Nordstrms, but that would be in about 2 to 3 years, and would need me to move to Seattle ,Washington. Buyers use to be in Tysons but I guess they moved them all out, maybe it was to expensive to have office space in N.Va.Something to help them cut the costs Im sure. If I could find another great store to buy for like Saks, or Neiman Marcus that are based in N.VA or Miami, Nyc that would be even better. I don't think Seattle would really be my thing. Last night was so much fun I hung out w. a special boo no names ofcourse! Who you know is great! We went to escape and it wasn't as bad I thought. Got one to many drinks there and then headed to Infuzion which is mad nice but needs more promotion! Next thing I know my wallet is again gone. lmao well Im pretty sure its at my friends house, but when I went back to get their door was locked:( and ofcourse they were knocked out hahahahaha....So I come to wholefoods to get breakfest(only place that takes checks) and my check wouldnt read so I got breakfest for free:) I would say its a pretty beautiful sunday!!!!Sunday is the day this year my boo Zamzam and I both have our birthdays on a sunday this year. My birthday im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. I love brining people together no bullshit i love the omg i havent seen you in so long, or hey girl how you doin scene. Just lovely:) Newaiz its going to be a pool party Super legit, a list on the front if your name IS on it than you can bring only two other guests. Also its going to be $5 for guys and $2 for girls. There is going to be to much money going into this to not charge people. and last year I had ONE person to bring me a gift out of life 50 people. RUDE! Shout out to (Gabe Itoka) for having manners big ups love! newaiz gotta head to work update later. Classes starting tom.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment