Monday, August 2, 2010

French Vanilla Coffee Crossroads




Your Presence is missed A-dreezy!


Life is constantly revolving and changing, everyday is a day to learn! About you and about others. What can I say,everybody is officialy moved in at my crib. The house will consist of Me,Angelica,Adrian and Bobi:) hopefully this will work out for the best as of right now I can deff. say, that Im happy with everyone living in the house :) Ya girl is back to being 100% single, that means not talking to anybody! hahaha not even a man that hits me up on a daily. The way life is looking though I wouldn't have the time :) but boy would I love the comfort of a man. Its only natural, we were made for eachother. Sovreinty is ofcourse necessary , you must love yourself and know yourself before you can love and know someone else. Thats where I'm at right now. The next man I'm with should treat me like a queen , and I will do the same just for him. Relationships must be balanced me giving to him as much as he gives to me. The last guy I talked to was just about games, you know its like if you go all the way go all the way there is no half assing over here. Let me know keep on talking about men like they are the only thing that takes up my mentality. But I'm going to end that subject with "KEEP THINGS FRESH" never dull. Something is always sprouting whether its a relationship or a tree. Constantly changing and growing, until the determination of its life on earth, otherwise energy is constantly flowing, and dullness will be a sign of being unaware. Right now Im taking a course called Financial Management. We are concentrating on stocks and bonds right now, and determining the rate of return on a stock and or bond. The next test is tom. I'm doing well in the math, but will start concentrating on the differences between the two stocks and bonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment