Saturday, June 11, 2011

Okay Wow

I was on a health splurge for 5 years, but it has come to a almost immediate hault! I'm 9 days from 22 years old and I should not be having a mid life crisis already! Although this is exactly what it feels like. I'm searching for an undying forever motivational guide to going to the gym! I rather spend my time on facebook, with andrey, at the pool, sipping on something sweet or some other hobby that indulges me with extreme pleasure. I went to get dressed today for work and ALMOST couldn't button my FAVORITE pants! Now if I couldn't officially button these pants I'd probably call off of work and run to the gym saying I got a flat tire or something, I mean it's that serious. It's deff a women's curse in my family starting with me sister and most probably ending with me! Not the fact that I'm fatgirl but the fact that we say it EVERY SINGLE DAY! hahahahahahah...jesus christ please send me to the gym after work although there will be a bunch of beautiful people when I get off of work.. Thanks to me :) besitos

No comments:

Post a Comment