Saturday, July 30, 2011

7-30-11

I got a urge to update!!! It's 9:51am on a Saturday and yes I'm feeling completely fine! No hangover or crucial headache, I actually forgot what those felt like! It's been over a month since I remember being tipsy and almost a month since I smoked a ciggy! Thanks...not to me but my situation! I've motivated myself enough to go to the gym this morning a battle I consistently fight! It's just the motivation! In sales you're motivated by money. Its sad I need an incentive to do a good job at something or to try. Incentives motivate people. Gym=Good Health..... Walking up to a person selling them something=more money in the bank...... more money in the bank=cute clothes.Andrey went to Baltimore for the day, I'll be working until 10pm tonight and I think his mom is preparing or cleaning something in the kitchen!Internship is done with and plans are being made for the future:)

No comments:

Post a Comment