Saturday, September 3, 2011

First Week Of My Last Semester



Yesterday Peter and my pops came to Richmond for some business and before I knew it me and Andrey were in Mclean! My father has a way of surrounding himself with people at all times! We went to Kona Grill a restaurant in the West End of richmond that does half off sushi. It gives off a modern yet wooden environment with the decor or red. If you like sushi its half off during happy hour and has a young working crowd always a decent amount of people there during happy hour! ANYWAYS I took Andrey to Reston Town Center the center for all the highschool students back in the day to hang out! The place did a complete 360 high risers everywhere, beautiful apartments, new stores (bebe,jcrew,sephora,teavanna,and others), and bars! We went looking for a drink and something to eat. There was first Jackson's that was packed and owned by same people who run coastal flats. The design is the same light wood furniture, bright lights, outside seating. If you want to socilaize and get drunk go to jacksons! We went by Saopoul where I saw my cousin Julian! So happy to see him! We finally made a decision on a restaurant who still amazes me! Vapiano! Pizza,Pasta, Bar. Extremely spacious with high ceilings filling you with a breath of fresh air. Wood furniture with cushions high seats for the modern style, or you had the choice of sitting low and creating a more romantic, or lounging atmosphere with friends. The front desk gave you card which allowed you to make your purchase they use the card and you pay at the end by handing you their card! The idea was great , probably why they are opening in Dubai,Austraial,Switzerland,Germany, France, amongst other locations. This is the website if you want to know more about the company I highly suggest it. WWW.VAPIANO.COM I also loved the plants!Attatched is a song I was looking for about a week and finally found after posting a question on facebook! Also I uploaded a picture of when me and Andrey went to Tobacco to celebrate Fajsels 23d birthday!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS76eS34Y0c&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment