Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just Chillen ;)


First of all if anyone ever has questions about traffic court I'm your girl! They continuously pull me over that I forget how many court appearances I have! But I have made a promise to myself those days are over! I'm a grown women who is on the verge of taking care of herself, so tired of giving all my money to the government. Anyways on a brighter note my last semester is going well so far. I love being more involved it leads to better grades! At four I'm attending a AMA meeting for 15points extra credit in a course. I don't want to go down the marketing track , but I think it will be beneficial regardless! Tomorrow will be the beginning of the french film festival internship, I will be blogging about the experience often. There are about 5 students all together the students from France are receiving their masters. This is just a little update if anyone is interested in anything for further detail let me know :)
This picture was when I just got off work, Andrey took a pic of me. His favorite chips are featured in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment