Tuesday, February 23, 2010

UGHH

NO time in the world to sit down and chill to just blog!! Lol so much on my mind first of all one thing about richmond that has got go to are these nasty ass men! Im looking cute for myself not for you to look at me and say OHH hey cutie, whats your name to get a taste of my sweet voice, and glance @ my ass when I walk away. Litearally every time I walk past one of those nasty asses, I think If my dad were here you would be laid the fuck out, and we will hurt you if my family were here you'd be laid the fuck out. Don't look at me you nasty ass and turn your fucking head. Seriously thats what I think everytime! Its soooo annoying! UGH I think next time it happens Im going to turn and say, "Please don't speak to me like that its' rude and your invading my MENTAL privacy so when you see me don't say shit like that to me" thank you. They'll be like damn thats one crazy ass white girl, or whatever they THINK I am. I almost want to stop every pretty girl walking in that direction like NOOOOO DONT GET MIND RAPPEDD! lol I know its a compliment but I mean really...not really...those guys prob. mess w. women with 5 teeth.UGH! Another thing that invaded my peacefull mind yesterday. I chilled w. a kid for A LITTLE while yesterday. Okay I went to highschool w. this guy and he was the nicest, shyest, sweetest guy. Now he drinks everyday dropped out of school and making racial comments right and left. I tried to be like yo. really calm down you need to get your life together and get on track, what are you doing with yourself, and why are you cussing every TWO minutes? But I couldn't get past the fact he was making racial comments, against EVERYONE I mean every culture, to the point he said I do things like a "white girl" and when I was leaving like come give me a hug and said oh I didnt know thats how americans do......Lol really get a life, there are so much more to people and the depths of our souls. When I talk to somebody Im listneting to their tone, what they have to say, even if it sounds hella phony, ghetto, sarcastic whatever theres a meaning behind that. Seriously peple get over yourselves, NOBOODY is that cute to be running around thinking they are better than anybody else. And I will be the person to tell you so....Or just let you marinate in your own bullshit. Lol ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE I got a job today as a personal stylist in the Active Wear department in Nordstroms. YAYYA...So Im going to be making crucial outfits, and sales hopefully move up and be the personal stylist for Nordstroms how DOPE would that be. OR Something you know your girl wants to make beacoup money and be a billonaire Im not scared to admit it. But Im leaving Suntrust..Im gonna miss the people I work with esp. Jone shes the fucking truth I really like hanging with her, shes like my lil outside teacher in Richmond. Lol But Im sure We'll Keep in Touch:) Newais Im outty bout to hit up the gym...
BLOG more later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment