Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Two Weeks Deep Ow.

Ive been cutting back on the blogging because the grind has turned up. Never stopped just increased. Lol whatever I act like I'm busting my ass everyday I'm really not. Actually living the good life, school and part time work. Life is changing everday, and its only for the better. Im going to have a new family member soon, Mr.Doug Chapman so yea treat him like a Badawy if you ever catch him I don't think my sister has enough time in the day to sit back and read this but she'd be proud that Im shoutin her man out. Yeaaaaa girl I did that for you, lol newaiz you know Im still on my Get Rich or Die Trying, motivated I want to end up in a industry that I LOVE a Job that LOVE! man the more Im working @ the bank the more Im learning about myself, right now its getting me through my bills and putting extra bread in my pocket, but I won't allow myself to do it for to long. Im a rebel by law and my heart won't allow me to settle in a seat being paid for my time, when I aint really changing shit, Im just putting somebody elses ideas to work, their ideas to get more cash flow, but umm nothing against banking you know it gets the job done, its deff. a good job to have and I can walk away from in one day with more knowledge on my shoulders. I deff. paid off from working there, and still am working there and for a college job its deff. not bad. It was my sister's bday yesterday she turned 26......shes still a baby and Im still a baby but we're really growing up. Its crazy thinking my sister might be getting married withing the next three years and having babies,I really want my sister to beocme extremely succesufl and have babies soon, I think it will make my dad happy. He misses having his kids around, and having a grandchild I feel will shine a extra light in his life ;) I love my dad he's the best person on earth. Other then that I have a lot on my mind, just wrote a paper on the massacre of dolphins in Taiji Japan look it up if you give a fuck, if you don't then umm...keep reading, my other ethics paper was on th selling of arms to African countries, whole thing ended up being a scam neway. but yea..you prob. don't want to hear about that either. Newaiz it's ya mutt over and out. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment