Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1st day of classes

I had my first three classes this morning and all my teachers seem okayy..Im going to get all A's regardless of the teachers two of my classes accounting and econ i need to study my assss offf like I should be reading right now and not typing but I can still have somewhat of a life cuz its still just the first day. But beleive that the blogging will be verrry minimal for the next couple of months! Newaiz one of my teachers is 26 with her PHd and pregnant. she told the class dont fuck w. my i have a lot of hormones inside of me..like straight up lmao soo very entertaining. I saw a kid I graduated w. in my econ class!! and my roomate too talk about fucking distractions its all good though we're all gonna get A's , my friend from highschool is kinda ghetto now like he talks ghetto but i know hes not he nevverrrr has been thats not him hes more like a goofy fun loving cool guy hahahahah whateva we all are growing up slowly but surely, and we all have our glitches whether we want to approach them or not. NEWAIZ Im fucking irked and thats why I wanted to write! first of all Ive been having problems w. people lately first of all I fake, yes i do Im a fucking non decisive ass bitch, that can't make her mind up BUT at least I know this and Im working on it!!!! But I don't priorotize if i fake its cuz I just want to be a lazy person, its NOT cause im w. somebody else because MAJORITY of the time if Im w. somebody else I will invite you!!! But what the fuck people who were my best fucking friends are no longer my friends at all, the person who was suppose to be there for me through thick and thin isnt! and its just like..damn..well what can I do, but the fact that her friends talk bout me is not cool, I live in richmond like this is partially my home and when I go to n.va I go to see my family thats it! I think if somebody wants to see me then they would call me!!! Im the one driving all the fucking time coming up there, I mean we're both at fault seriously we really are, shes busy and Im busy and she hates me for it, but life will go on my heart isn't cold but its real, Im trying to get my degrees and roll out and if somebody is on the same level as me then they will be next to me! DUH thats right, a wise man once told me it doesn't matter how long you know somebody, you shouldn't keep em around just cuz you've known them forever...It sucks but what can I do.....just give it time. and oh yea if you really have a problem then why not approach it instead of talking to people I don't even know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment