Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday Night

Wusup Word, my days come and go when I feel like posting on here:) New years 2010 was amazing! The typical Banana had no idea what I was doing until about 10pm hit and I was driving in N.va I really was about to kick it w. the parents lol. BUTT I ended up going to a party in dupont circle with some awssome people, a few I had knew in highschool when I went to Marshall oddly enuff , it was jsut fucking great, I hope my year is is as nice as my new years was! That would be Fun, Outgoing, Good People, Successfull People, sexy atmophere, getting paid(cuz it was pay day) and family! yessirr..Now im in good ole richmond bout to go out w. ebaum to relax and chit chat:) work was str8 today but I deff. was about to kirk out on the manager for acting like a snob w. me, lol but Im patient as shit when it comes to people!!!!! By the way Im a huge hipacrit Im steadliy about 2 b like why can't somebody pick up the phone or text back but can text you 5 hours later and act like they received nothing, but i do the sammeee thing lol not that its right its totally immature but all the time Il text somebody BACK about a diff. subject cuz I either was with somebody else, or didn't feel like talking........sorry no interesting subjects today, Kind of on my chill shit right now Im going to smoke a jay tom and see avatar in 3D:) hahahahaha its going to be amazzzzingg cuz I never smoke so im sure im going to be super on my geekiness lol.....Friday going on a ski trip for the weekend going to tear the slopes uppp!! hahahahahahaha..Newaiz can't wait to ..wait im living lol Love.bANANA

No comments:

Post a Comment