Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Okay Wow.



I DON'T FEEL LIKE DEALING WITH MEN! I MEAN DOES ANYBODY FEEL ME. IM JUST FALLING OUT OF LOVE OKAY LIKE GIVE ME A FUCKIN BREAK! Why do guys think they can pounce on you and stick their tounge down your throat because you said your single, and just going w. the flow NO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I want to sleep w. you or even come in body contact w. you! Please get that straight, I don't care if the girls you sleep w. the first week aren't hoes, and end up getting in relationships I see them as having no respect for themselves, and needy of a mans attention Im past that and no Im not trying to teach anybody anything they will learn for themselves! but Im not that girl I don't need to mess around to feel good about myself, thats not the trick for me hear it accept it swallow it and digest it cuz Im Not budging. To bad this situation was a reallly cool guy besides the fact that he pounced me, if the pouncing seized then I could have chilled w. him tom. but that shit was cut quick, like ummmmmmmmm yea Ima b ur friendd.....jeeze what a ruined friendship! Kissing him only made me think of Eric now you know thats not right, nobody gonna compare to Eric right now Im trying to get over him but im not yet over the hump, and I haven't met anybody who has struck me! I want a succesfull man with an education ,class, soul, intelligence, soul soul, generosity, can't just settle if Im breaking up with the love ive only ever known then best believe the next will be the best! I JUST WANT TO FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN AND DANCE TO MANHATTAN WITH A GLASS OF WINE AND BLUNT IN MY HAND!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmm could have told the "really cool guy" at the very beginning how you feel about all that. not gonna bother you anymore Hannah, sorry for pouncing on you

    ReplyDelete