Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti

Could you imagine working all day ready to come home to the family but couldn't make it on time before the destruction set, getting to the house a little to late, wishing you had perished with your loved ones rather w.o. them,the little you'd been working for all gone, nothing to show for it the home you've always known diminshed in a split second.I know I couldn't this sorrow fills my heart today and I wonder why Haiti of all places on earth why Haiti, this was done by no man but a higher power. Why does this never happen to western world countries? we had Katrina here in the states, but in Louisiana in the hood of all places with a creole culture, the same as Haiti I hope this turns out for the best for Haiti that they themselves rebuild Haiti not a foreign country, re-build haiti with all their beautiful countries culture. I hope the people come together and love eachother even more than they did before, I hope violence doesn't manifest because of this disaster TO everybody that is reading this for the next few days have that EXTRA love in your heart that extra THought of Peace.lets spread the vibes world vibe and be there w. haiti, spread the vibes amongst the waves. if you don't believe in waves why do you think you feel people so hard, you know what their gonna say you know what they feel LET Love Live

No comments:

Post a Comment