Thursday, December 17, 2009

12/17/09




So I just recently got HOOOKED onto this show Im not a show type girl if that makes any sense but this shit is hilarious.Maybe cuz I can relate to it. The theme song to the intro is like about how everbody goes to universities lives in the suburbs, and basically looks all the same you have a doctor, writer, lawyer house mom and so on and so on hahahaha SOO TRUE its so sad how our uniquness is dimishing Ive always loved individuality, but society is molded by what people demand, if we live in a society where people demand to have huge mushrooms sticking out of their yard, then hey big mushroom selling business would be good to go to into and hormones for mushrooms would somehow be founded! hahaha..newaiz this show is a must see!! LOL yesterday I was talking to one my good friends about our trips we use to have our hallucogenic trips, one where he turned into a ollldd man and another when I turned into a straight up pharoah yes indeed a pharaoh i know im the shit but a Pharoaph its in my blood line. Lmao..Newaiz ima start posting some stuff you guys are actually going to be interested in. Hopefully Tom. at work i will meet some people who are actually interesting at work and aren't doing the same thing as the next person in line. Yes this is my mind going completely out of control. I needddd to get back in shape and all the gyms are closed,,,eek time to snuggle up and go for a run, cough my lungs out the first few runs but Ill be fine after that. CHRISTMAS IS HEREE 8 MORE DAYS?? LOVEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment