Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 16 2009

Wusup world, well its wednesday feels like thursday or something, Im still in richmond working my lil butt off but the bills have to get paid! I feel so grown staying in Richmond when everybody went back home well not everybody Emily,Bereda , Moath, Andrey Mislat, Nada and a few others are still down here, newaiz going back home this weekend and I hopppinggg it pops off! I don't have nething planned so maybe I should work on that but damn I need to have a really good weekend want to have a really good weekend! I need to go to the gym sometime tonight Im pretty sure they close at 10pm so I have some time, I at four fucking slices of pizza today EWWWWW with everything yea wtf,,,I might be small but I can fucking EATTTTT....Hahaha eric knows Im strong as shit, but then again he a lil itty bitty himself....lol.................I don't like 9-5 jobs and I know im working one right now, but I am doing this because it is steady I won't be able to make money off of my own business right now cuz I don't have the time and focus....Damn Ima be in my third year spring semster soon! WTF where did time go Im going to be graduating soon then OPENING UP MY BUSINESS YAAYYYY GETTING MY ESTHETCIAN LICESNSES YAAYYYY okay halla at me soon :) kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment