Monday, December 7, 2009

Postive.

So as my day is revolving around finding derivatives of equations I will probably never use again, and french grammar I had to take a second to breathe so I went on a lil joy ride to pay rent, and deposit checks lol FUN RIGHT! haha Life is all about the grind and love right now.Anywayz Im @ the bank in the drive thru, and the lady infront of me is taking forever In my head I was like damn can you fucking hurry up! Then I was like Hannah be patient, what are you REALLY in a hurry for and BOOM my whole demeanor changed as I caught a glimpse of a rosary a customer at my job gave me that is now hanging on my Rearview mirror, amongst mardi gras beads. I took those seconds to analyze the cross that has a slight sketching of jesus in it, and realized it was a plus sign, something so obvious right but , I wondered if the PLUS sign or positive sign for protons or, just in addition in general was derived from jesuss' cross?? So heres my sharing for the day


Plus Sign
(Our Logo)



Plus

As Christians use the cross (also known as the brokenSwastika), we use the Plus sign. The Plus also is derived from the Swastika (two cross lines, horizontal and vertical, in the center). As we know the Swastika used to have a very positive meaning (meaning good luck), so the Plus sign was derived from it as a positive sign. With choosing this sign as the Mission sign (logo) we are emphasizing the positive aspects of the Swastika, as it was meant to be. We emphasize the positive aspects of Life and live positive and productive lives.

The Plus sign also is one of the most recognized and known signs. So the Mission will have one of the most recognized signs in the universe. It is derived from the sign of Good (God) Luck, and it is even easier than the cross to make, draw, paint, etc. It also represents the four essential Ones ( ) in our teachings: One World, One Humanity, One Savior, One God (as you can see on the four arms of the plus above).

It can be drawn, painted, used in many colors, but it is in the Golden Color that it is in its Highest form!

God Indeed has given us another Sign for His Greatest Revelation Ever!


Maitreya Buddha in Knowledge pose
sending Knowledge and Grace to the world

We still will keep our other logo (Buddha sitting on the chair/Throne) as well. The Plus is another logo we can use. It is simpler to use and is more recognized as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment