Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day After Christmas





I had a great christmas this year!! I was given way more than expected and unfortnaley did not give back as much. My brother Pete got me these shoes, I have a complete shoe fetish!! I LOOVVEE them, and can't wait to rock them at the right event! Maybe New years. Christmas is all about being w. the fam, and in this day and age Im celebrating not working, having a day off, and kicking it with the most amazing people I know. I thought about celebrating jesus birth but Ive decided that I would celebrate the beauty of kindness, righteousness,humanity, and the common good. Yess I always say common good, which in depth is our conciousness fully awakened, if our conciousness were fully awaakened we would not allow ourselves and hopefully would catch ourselves before lying to ourselves, or another. Back to my point, that Jesus was known in fact to be a loving, understanding, for the common people type of man, and went down with pride. This will celebrate, because I will celebrate things that I know for a fact. This are not necc. my beliefs so, don't get offended this is naturally sought out soul figuring out what these holidays are really truly about, Im open to opinons always.

Ive decided each time I write in this I will break it down into four sections, I choose four because its an equal number ive always been drawn to, always, first of all my number is 8. the infinite number with the power to build or destroy, the number 4 which I just realized is the month of April, All of my serious boyfriends, or guys Ive been interested in have birthdays in late march early april...Im telling you apirl babies, thats half of my number therefore they need me to be complete ha!! :) So the four sections will me.


Knowledge-something that will enhance everybodys mind

Art-any art piece im interested, or accomplishments in the creative world im trying to reach, seen and want to share with everybody.

Music-duh

Fashion-illest fashion out there, the no-no's

And Gossip-for one, I don't go out in richmond when school is done, why in the world is there a 200lb girl walking infront of my house with a 3 inch skirt on with her ass hanging out going to the club around the corner from my house?!?! like foreal dude...thats nasty and im not part-taking in that shit!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ivg3J3h5Ps



Shes amazing, German and Nigerian so much passion


No comments:

Post a Comment