Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday





The new kitty is so cute he watches tv w. me, and really pays attention.Thank god emily picked out a cat that loves attention and isnt super stuck up. He is always climbing on my laptop, I think hes jealous over the computer lol....Newaiz Whats going on in Iran? I see everybody's statuses speaking on iran?!? Thats what sucks about not having cable!! I think ima go get my hair did, then go to the mall and do a bit of shopping, Im fucking lonley in richmond and Im tired of only hanging out with dudes, hahaha and as for females, Im picky w. who I spend my time around, cuz once Im around somebody I can't tell them to leave, leaves ME in a bad situation. I brushed my hair out and used this new conditioner called WEN, so im thinking either keep using this conditioner and not str8en, or str8en my hair since this week the gym will be closed any way, and on the ski trip my hair will be curly. rather then str8 cuz I work I barley have time to get my hair done! The place closes toooooo early...But umm. yea Skins vs Cowboys today and I want to watch the game and get hype, who the fuck is in richmond yo like forrreall?! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment